Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Great Weaver!

The Weaver

"My life is but a weaving 
between my Creator and me; 
I cannot choose the colors 
He worketh steadily. 

Often times He weaves sorrow 
and I in foolish pride, 
forget He sees the upper 
and I the underside.

Not till the loom is silent 
and the shuttles cease to fly,
Shall God unroll the canvas 
And explain the reason why.

The dark threads are as needful 
in the Weaver's skillful hand,
As the threads of gold and silver
In the pattern He has planned."
(Unknown)


In Loving memory of my dad, Maurice Castagne; Mother, Lorraine and brother, Troy.
With Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your considerate comment. May we each receive gladly the LORD! and be filled with His Truth, Spirit and Joy of Salvation and Peace, and Trust in His Eternal Grace.