Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wisdom and Understanding


"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get Wisdom: and with all your getting get Understanding (prudence and intelligence)!"

Why is Wisdom so important in this old world, especially when materialism and image (egoism) are the rave? What good is it to get something that requires effort on your part and is unpopular, when it's much easier to get something you can see and hold?

 Wisdom calls out to all who will hear 
and Understanding raise its voice for all who desire to listen and learn ...

"I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. Riches and honor are with me; durable riches and righteousness. My fruit is better than gold, yes, even fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. I lead in the way of righteousness in the midst of the paths of justice: That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.

The LORD possessed me in the beginning of His way, before his works of old, I was set up from everlasting from the beginning, before the earth began. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills I was brought forth:  He had not yet made the earth, nor the fields, or the highest part of the dust of the world.

When He set up and prepared the heavens, I was there: when He set a compass upon the face of the depth..." before He He established the clouds above, strengthened the fountain of the deep, gave the sea His decree and appointed the foundations of the earth.

"Then I was by Him, as one brought up with him [the Master Craftsman] and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men [all humans]." Proverbs 8

That's why! 
If any of you lacks wisdom but wants it, ask God and He will give it to you!

For God is generous and delights to give to you His Wisdom and Understanding to hold each of your hands and befriend your heart, in this life and Eternity to come!

Love never fails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your considerate comment. May we each receive gladly the LORD! and be filled with His Truth, Spirit and Joy of Salvation and Peace, and Trust in His Eternal Grace.